Keeping up with the pace of change in higher education admissions today is a daunting challenge. Prospective students want a seamless, personalized experience, demographic changes are creating fierce competition, and the pressure to make the numbers with best-fit student is a top priority. To succeed, enrollment teams are partnering with IT to deploy technology strategies that address their mission-critical recruiting and admissions challenges.
In this complimentary webinar, Oklahoma Christian University’s Vice President of Enrollment Management, Risa Forrester, and Vice President of Information Technology, John Hermes, will share examples of how a strong partnership between their teams helped OC:
- grow their prospect funnel and efficiently manage the increased volume of applications without increasing staff
- better serve non-traditional student markets, including international and undergraduate students
- reduce enrollment costs by better understanding and maximizing the return on travel and events
- reduce reliance on IT for routine tasks and reallocate resources to high-value priorities.
Enrollment Management and IT professionals will leave this event with:
- an action-plan for deploying technology to help IT and Enrollment achieve shared objectives
- a framework and criteria to help evaluate the right technology for supporting mission-critical enrollment management goals
- new hope that keeping up with the pace of change is possible with the right team and the right technology.
Start planning your approach to strategic enrollment to outpace change at your institution.
Please review our commenting policy here.