Reach the most engaged minds in higher education - the faculty and administrators who read Inside Higher Ed every day:
- 1.2 million unique monthly users*
- 3.1 million page views per month*
- 100,000+ opt-in subscribers to our Daily News Update e-mail (sign up here to get your own copy)
*Audience measurement by Google Analytics
Get your message out across all levels in higher education:
- More than 35% of our readers are academics: anyone from graduate students to department chairs
- 39% are administrators in key institutional areas such as development, student services, financial aid, and business affairs
- 12% of Inside Higher Ed’s readers hold executive level titles – deans, vice presidents, presidents and chancellors
Join a dean's list of advertisers:
Recent advertisers include publishers such as Harvard Education Publishing Group, Project Muse, Jossey-Bass and McGraw-Hill; education groups like ETS, ACE, AACRAO, and CAEL; corporate clients including Academic Partnerships, Hobsons, TIAA-CREF, Pearson Education, ETS, Higher One, Learning House, College Board and Fidelity Investments; consultants such as Huron Consulting and Inside Track; and institutions including Boston University, Texas Tech, Texas A&M University, New Mexico State University, Northwestern University and University of Maryland University College.
New to online advertising? Get answers to basic questions - click here
Find out what our readers and advertisers have to say about us by clicking here
Editorial Calendar requests – As a daily website covering higher education we do not set a calendar of topics that we know we are going to cover in advance - we report on what's going on in the community today and this week. However we do attend all of the larger conferences around the country - and many, many of the mid-sized and smaller ones - and we have coverage from the conference, making those dates attractive times to advertise if you are looking to reach the meeting's target audience.
Find out where Inside Higher Ed will be in 2014 by clicking here