- Quick Takes: Scholars Back Churchill, Stem Cell Patents Questioned, Compromise Proposed at Eastern Mich., Murder-Suicide at U. of Wash., Norfolk State Student Charged in Stabbing, Dartmouth Sued for $20M, Westfield State Incorrectly Accepts Applicants
- Quick Takes: Regents to Vote July 24 on Ward Churchill, U. of California Board Can't Agree on Tobacco Funds, Costs of a Cover-Up, Picking Next Leader for American U., Uninsured Graduates, Greeks and Booze, More Scrutiny for Nonprofit Lender
- Quick Takes: Ward Churchill's Defense, Al-Arian Trial Starts, Debate on Wisconsin-Minnesota Cooperation,
- Quick Takes: Panel Favors Suspension Over Dismissal for Ward Churchill, Stable Enrollments for Virginia Tech, Earning Big Gifts in Texas, New Access to Nazi Archives
- Quick Takes: Non-Traditional Choice for Colorado Presidency, Final Attempt to Block Bush Library, Chicago State Leader to Quit, Paper's Funds Restored at Montclair State, AAUP Protests Turkish Verdict, 3 Charged in Clemson Drinking Death
Quick Takes: Ward Churchill, Death of a Boxer, Pink Punishment
April 6, 2005
Elizabethtown , PA
College Park, MD
Las Cruces, NM
South Holland, IL
Our Mission: Livingstone College is a private, historically black institution that is secured by a strong commitment to quality instruction...
Since 1877, Jackson State University has been providing young men and women opportunities that will empower them to succeed in an increasingly complex...