- Quick Takes: Publishers Settle Unauthorized Copying Suit, Students Overestimate Peer Drinking, Yeshiva U. Denies Dropping Religious Motto, Erskine Bowles to Lead NC System, UCSF Pays $92,500 to Settle Complaint on Animals
- Quick Takes: More Presidents Sign Climate Pledge, New Bids to Kill and Save Chief Illiniwek, $100M for Scholarships at UNC, Harvard's Loss Could Be U. of Washington's Gain, $75M for Stanford, Anti-War Protests, Has MIT Lost Sense of Humor?
- Quick Takes: Tuition Fight in Florida, History Arrives at Nixon Library, Antioch U. Rebuffs Petition, No More Lottery Ads, The Price of 2 Presidents, Credit Card Abuse, Court Rejects Discrimination Case
- Quick Takes: Maricopa Moves to Fire Prof, Waiting Lists in Use, Compromise Sought on Loyalty Oath, Women in Science, Leaders for California CC System and UNC, Newberry Drops Indian Name, Israel Boycott Movement in UK, New Universities in Canada
- Quick Takes: Christian School Loses Suit on California Admissions Rules, 2 Profs Accused of Harassment Quit, Wrestlers Booted for Nude Photos, Guilty Plea in UNC Attack, Students on Food Stamps, Waiting for Benefits at Palm Beach, Ideas for the President
Quick Takes: Turnover at UNC, Search Flap at UMass-Boston, Talk Degenerates at UConn
April 7, 2005
San Antonio, TX
Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
San Diego, CA
CONNECTICUT COLLEGE is a highly selective, private, coeducational liberal arts college located in southern New England overlooking Long Island Sound a...
Jefferson Community College is one of 64 campuses—and one of 30 community colleges—which comprise the State University of New York (SUNY) system; it i...