- Quick Takes: Stanford Professor Sues Over Horowitz Book, $100M for Supercomputing at RPI, Fines Over 'Brokeback' Hazing, No More Flags at UT-Arlington, Legendary Student Avoids Graduation Again
- Quick Takes: Houghton Mifflin to Sell Textbook Unit, Damning Data on Defaults, Cutting Off Immigrant Care, Dorm Boxing Kills Student, Fight Over 'W,' Wedding Planning 101, FIRE Questions Suspension, Grawemeyer for World Order, Whooping Cough at Bob Jones
- Quick Takes: A Prof and His Drug Company Ties, Madonna Constantine Sues Columbia, Scrutiny of Ads Against Gay Marriage, Attack on Muslim Student at Elmhurst, Economics Nobel, 'Blazing Saddles' Misfires, The Right Kind of Complaint
- Quick Takes: Iran's President Will Talk at Columbia, No Extra Time for Lactation, Ebola Study Halted, Producing Business Professors, Anthropology Announces Journal Shift, New Approach to Corporate Donations, Rabies Shots for 11 Students
- Quick Takes: Economics Nobel, Another Speech Furor at Columbia, Rushdie to Emory, Strike Averted at Harper, Suit to Block Coeducation, CollegeNET vs. XAP, North Dakota Sues NCAA, Eating Disorders
Quick Takes: Grievance at Columbia, 'Fair' Suspension, Perpetual Student
April 12, 2005
Winston Salem, NC
Lake Forest, IL
The Ventura County Community College District is a public community college district serving residents in Ventura County...
Lamar State College - Port Arthur, a member of The Texas State University System , is an open-access, comprehensive public two-year college offering q...