- Quick Takes: Berkeley Seeks to Assure Faculty on BP Deal, Death at Rider, Pentagon Clears MIT Researchers, Coach Quits After Religious Signs Removed, Online Offerings, Athlete Charged in Point Shaving, Cheerleading Dangers, Righting a Wrong in Oregon
- Quick Takes: WVU Loses Gifts, Anthropologists Question 'Minerva' Project, Johnson C. Smith Tuition Freeze, New Buyer for Myers U., First Contract for Wayne State Part Timers, Flooding Shuts Maine-Fort Kent, Congress Passes Loan Bill
- Quick Takes: Santa Fe Seeks State Takeover, Lavish Tutoring for Athletes, Attack on Wrong Target, Obama's Pick Is Faust Reject, Fraternity Tragedies, Oakland U. Sued on Dorm Access, More Students Skip Thanksgiving Break, '08 Election Adds to Latke Debate
- Quick Takes: Cheating by Professionals, Degree of Influence, Kickbacks Admitted, Sallie Mae's Strategy, Engineering Push in California, Cheating Scandal Shrinks Bowl Roster, Ivies vs. Oxbridge, Testing Chaos in Korea, It's Not All Work at the MLA
- Quick Takes: Animal Rights Activists vs. Berkeley, Sallie Mae Warning on Loans, Contract for Part-Timers at GW, Flagship Leaders Under Fire, Cambridge Fires President, Virginia Returns Sculptures, Missing the Point of de Beauvoir
Quick Takes: Degree-less in Ohio, Gifts and Contracts, Hazing at Berkeley
April 19, 2005
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Claflin University is a nationally ranked comprehensive institution of higher education affiliated with The United Methodist Church...
Borough of Manhattan Community College (BMCC) is the largest community college in the City University of New York...