- Quick Takes: 2 Presidents Ousted in Maricopa, Video Furor at Long Island U., SMU Profs Will Not Vote on Bush Plan, Purdue Clears Scientist, Rebound for Foreign Students, Lost Records at Hopkins, NCAA Plans Scholarly Conference, Football Attendance Up
- Quick Takes: Conflicts of IRB Members, Unwanted Neighbors for Madison Lab, Investigation of Southern U. Board Leader, Deadly Fire at Missouri-St. Louis Frat, Wage Debate at Vanderbilt, NCAA Rejects Idea on Black Coaches, Grawemeyer in Education
- Quick Takes: Congressman Challenges NCAA Tax Exemption, Ex-President Convicted of Embezzlement, Guilty Plea in Lab Firebombing, Student Teacher and U. Settle Lawsuit Over Classroom Prayer, Clackamas President on Leave
- Quick Takes: Va. Bill Would Protect Suicidal Students, Montana Rejects 'Intellectual Diversity' Bill, Court Backs Wisconsin on Demoted Official, Wilkes Goes All-Mac, Protests of GOP 'Game' at NYU, Violations at Southern Maine, No Beauty Contest for Union
- Quick Takes: IRS May Expand Probe, Revival Hopes for Antioch, Students and Stimulus Package, Using Debt to Recover, NC Central to Pay $1.1M, UDC Plans Community College, Reform Ideas for Michigan Athletes, Absent at NCAA Meeting, Florida State's 'The'
Quick Takes: Advice for NCAA, Poem Punishment
April 26, 2005
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Bucknell University, one of the nation's premier undergraduate institutions, is a private liberal arts institution in Lewisburg, Pa., that combines th...
Committed to our Students, Committed to Education Colorado State University-Global Campus is a 100% online public university that provides innovative ...