- Quick Takes: Cuomo Starts Probe of Study Abroad Conflicts, Palm Beach CC Nixes Domestic Partner Benefits, Backlash Against Extra Time on Tests, Sallie Mae Shareholders Approve Sale, Mascot Housing Isn't Cheap
- Quick Takes: Opposition to Boycott of Israel, Cash for Grades, New Alcorn Chief Has Leukemia, VP Asked to Leave Following Arrest, Mugabe's Endangered Doctorate, Journalism on Community Colleges, Science Ed Benchmarks, $100M for Washington and Lee
- Quick Takes: Pacific Oaks May Close, Urbana U. Cuts Salaries, Obama Suggests Infrastructure Support for (Public) Colleges, New Model Proposed for Medical Education, New Call for Visa Reforms, Merger Sought in Vermont, Western Washington Kills Football
- Quick Takes: Princeton Tames Grade Inflation, Stanford May Grow Enrollment, $407M in Kind for Wayne State, Helping a Donor Kill Endangered Animals, Stem Cell Policy, Farewell to Twin Beds, Calendar Reform in Japan
- Quick Takes: TA Strike Called Off at Cal State, Chatham Agrees to Improve Disabled Access, Santa Fe and New Mexico Highlands Talk Merger, Aid Delays at Tulsa Community College, Iran Trial Awaits Would-Be Penn Scholar, Report on Study Abroad Professionals
Quick Takes: Why Would-Be Students Don't Enroll, Stanford Push on International Ed
April 29, 2005
Winston Salem, NC
Lake Forest, IL
We, of Henry Ford Community College , are dedicated to the education and enrichment of our students and community...
Florida Polytechnic University was created by the 2012 Florida legislature to be the state’s STEM-focused four-year public university...