- Quick Takes: House Passes Bill to Add Flexibility to Gulf Colleges, Report Explores Work-Related Education, Utah State Grounds Vans After Fatal Crash
- Quick Takes: Phoenix Rises, Turmoil at Tribal College, Remaking Minnesota
- Quick Takes: Dispute on Web Addresses, Princeton Averts Tenure Fight, Rutgers Reorganization, Anti-Nepotism Rules in Georgia, Basketball Turmoil at Santa Clara
- Quick Takes: $100 Million Gift to Ariz. State, Dorm Safety Law in Wisconsin, 'Science' Prepares for Retraction, U. of Georgia to Jail Underage Drinkers, Title IX Compliance Questioned in Pa.
- Quick Takes: Turnover at UNC, Search Flap at UMass-Boston, Talk Degenerates at UConn
Quick Takes: 'Course Overloading' in R.I., Adult Students' Motives
May 3, 2005
San Antonio, TX
Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
San Diego, CA
The SC State Board for Technical and Comprehensive Education/SC Technical College System (the System) includes 16 Technical Colleges and the Center fo...
With a rich history in higher education that spans more than 150 years, Kean University is a world-class, vibrant and diverse institution offering mor...