- Quick Takes: Oral Roberts President Quits, Suit on Investment, College Cuts Friday Classes, Student Dragged to Death, Green Building Kills Birds, Where Psychoanalysis Isn't Taught, Auction to Name Butterfly, Grievances in Egypt, Oxford Speakers
- Quick Takes: Churchill Inquiry Nears Finish, Shoreline Community College President Quits, Iowa Employees Reject Union, Miss. Delays New Tax on Student Meals, Back-to-College Spending Is Up
- Quick Takes: 3 More Lenders Settle With Cuomo, Emerson Fires Dean, General Counsel Threatens Suit Against President, Motive Seen for Graduation Threats, MiraCosta President Quits, Second Search Yields Iowa President, $150M for UCSF
- Quick Takes: Next Targets for Affirmative Action Ban, Settlement in Alabama, Lumina Head to Retire, President Arrested for DUI Quits, New Grades for Some Flagships on Access, Purdue Students End Hunger Strike, UK Shifts From Peer Review, Literate Cities
- Quick Takes: Editorial Board of 'Topology' Quits, Uncertainty Over Iranian Students, Stimulants of Choice, Broward President Quits, Thomson to Sell Higher Ed Operations, A Chancellor Begs, A Dog (Maybe) Bites Man Story
Quick Takes: $2B Victory for Enron Investors, Minnesota Restructures, Rose-Hulman Chief Quits, Smoother Sailing, Grade Changes at Dodge City, PR Gaffe at Colorado
June 13, 2005
Winston Salem, NC
Lake Forest, IL
Georgia Southern, a member institution of the University System of Georgia, is classified as a Doctoral/Research University...
Joliet Junior College, the nation's first public community college, offers pre-baccalaureate programs for students planning to transfer to a four-year...