- Quick Takes: House Panel Approves NSF Increase, Dollars for Athletes in N.C., Harvard Still Waiting for $115M Gift, Dartmouth's Alumni Wars
- A Withdrawn Gift Rankles at Harvard
- Quick Takes: More Presidents Sign Climate Pledge, New Bids to Kill and Save Chief Illiniwek, $100M for Scholarships at UNC, Harvard's Loss Could Be U. of Washington's Gain, $75M for Stanford, Anti-War Protests, Has MIT Lost Sense of Humor?
- Quick Takes: Saint Louis U. President Stuck in Beirut, Questions on Auburn Athletes' Grades, NSF Spending Increase Advances, Harvard Reportedly Losing Gifts, Settlement on Washington State Salaries, Controversial Professor Leaves Leeds
- Quick Takes: Report Questions Worries on Male Enrollments, LeMoyne-Owen Offered Gift With a Condition, Reconsidering Ruling on Religious Employees, Edward Waters Regains Full Accreditation
Quick Takes: $115 Million Gift for Harvard, Florida A
July 1, 2005
Las Cruces, NM
South Holland, IL
New York, NY
St. Paul, MN
Oklahoma State University is a multi-campus public land grant educational system that improves the lives of people in Oklahoma, the nation, and the wo...
Dallas County Community College District (DCCCD) is the largest undergraduate institution in the state of Texas...