- Quick Takes: New Plagiarism Charges at Southern Illinois, Southern U. Settles With President, Pharmacy Exams Suspended, Temporary Reprieve for St. Andrews, Ontario to Allow Unionization of College Part Timers, NCAA Bends a Rule for Recruit's Funeral
- Quick Takes: U.S. Proposes Fee Hike for Foreign Students, Calif. Students Protest Budget Cuts, Clarence Thomas Invite Roils UGA, $60 Million for Undergraduate Science, B-School Turnover, Terrorism Charges Dropped Against Buffalo Professor, Yale Art Furor
- Quick Takes: Religion and Politics, Aid for Students at Calif. For-Profits, Clearance for Career Education, Sallie Mae Slams Kennedy, Stem Cell Cooperation, Princeton Paper's Joke Issue Angers, Tuition Hikes in UK, Phoenix Seeks High Court's Help
- Quick Takes: Education Budget Bill Becomes Law, Black College Rankings, Tuition Rise in Florida Defies State Officials, $200M for Claremont McKenna, Dorm Rooms and Prison Cells
- Quick Takes: Southern Illinois Ends Minority-Only Fellowships, New GRE Is Delayed, SMART Grant Becomes Law, House Leaders Back McKeon as Education Chair, Canadian and Welsh Student Papers Publish Cartoon of Muhammad
Quick Takes: Calif. Budget Deal, File Sharing From Dell and Napster, Double Billing at N.J. Medical College, Resignations at Charles Drew
July 7, 2005
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
King Fahd University of Petroleum & Minerals (KFUPM) is a leading educational organization for science and technology...
UCLA is a public research university located in the Westwood neighborhood of Los Angeles, California...