- Quick Takes: Strike Averted at Ferris State, Canadian University Takes on Bush, Civil Rights Groups Back Suit Against Colorado, Mayor Links College Costs to Family Size, Ex-Student Charged in Setting Prof's Home on Fire, Law Schools and Clerkships
- Quick Takes: Md. Court Rejects Out-of-State Tuition Rules, Suspicious Powder in Dorm, Shasta President Quits, Brown Bars Sudan Stocks, Report Examines Basketball Feeder Schools, Princeton Promotes Government Service, Report on Ward Churchill Delayed
- Quick Takes: FEMA Head's Faculty Job Doubted, Colorado Clarifies Churchill Probe, Black Enrollment Drop at U. of Ky., BU Bars Company, Lawrence Athlete Drowns in Practice, Young Innovators
- Quick Takes: New Charges Against Churchill, Court Victory for Southern Miss., Tuition Outrage in Colo., Stench Fear at Crowder, NCAA Alters Ga. Penalties, Edward Waters Settlement
- Quick Takes: Career Ed Shuts 9 Colleges, Washington Post Buys 8.1% of Corinthian, House Concerns on Loans, Boulder Faculty Reject Presidential Choice, Charges of Cronyism at Monroe CC, Skepticism of Nanotechnology, Donor's Clarification, Royal Criticism
Quick Takes: Ex-Student Ordered to Pay Baylor $77,000, Frats Defy Colorado, New Leader for Community College Trustees
July 19, 2005
Elizabethtown , PA
College Park, MD
Las Cruces, NM
York Technical College, a member of the South Carolina Technical and Comprehensive Education System, is a public, two-year, associate degree-granting ...
One of sixteen colleges comprising the South Carolina Technical College System, the Technical College of the Lowcountry traces its origin to the Mathe...