- New Programs: Linguistics, Health, Economics
- New Programs: Historic Preservation, Criminal Justice, Energy Systems, Counseling, Architecture, International Economics
- New Programs: Forensic Nursing, Economics and Policy Analysis, Architecture, Wind Technology, Nutritional Sciences, Global Studies
- New Programs: Architecture, History, Health
- Colleges start new programs
New Programs: Christianity, Computational Linguistics, Creative Writing, Jewish Studies, Landscape Architecture, Public Health
September 28, 2005
Have a new program to suggest? Please e-mail us.
San Antonio, TX
Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
San Diego, CA
Morton College, the second oldest community college in Illinois, was founded in 1924 to meet the educational demands in the growing communities of Ber...
The University of South Dakota, founded in 1862, is the state's flagship institution, the oldest university and is designated as the only public liber...