- Quick Takes: Bush Vetoes Spending, Cheating at Dental Schools Probed, Del Mar Delays Vote, No Confidence at Oral Roberts, Anger at Columbia, Baptist Separations, William
- Quick Takes: Wish Lists for Obama, Maryland Furloughs, Arrest Shakes Boards, Suit on Social Work, Loma Linda and Atlantic Union May Merge, Fingerprint Fracas, Beacon Becomes Seminary, Tree-Sit Ends, Legal Dispute in Israel, 'Leveraging Excellence' Award
- Quick Takes: Baptists Vote to Sever Mercer Ties, Indiana Faculty Seeks Review of President, Charges Dropped in George Mason Protest, Where Katrina Students Went, New Summers Controversy, Colleges Comment on FCC Rule
- Quick Takes: Stopping Suicide at NYU, Reform at Minnesota, Louisiana College Lawsuit, Altering Art at Georgia
- Quick Takes: California Admissions Changes, Arrest of Scholar Accused of Genocide, Iraqi Presidents Seek U.S. Ties, Awaiting the Senate, Layoff-Furlough Double Whammy, Penalties for Incarnate Word, Complaints in Alaska, Trying to Fire Ayers, Angry Dons
Quick Takes: Ky. College Loosens Baptist Ties, Albany Colleges Fight With Philanthropist, Nonprofit Governance Reform
October 18, 2005
Las Cruces, NM
Las Cruces, NM
The strength of The City University of New York is derived from the diversity of its students and from each College’s distinctly defined institutional...
The Santa Barbara and Ventura Colleges of Law, a nonprofit law school accredited by the Committee of Bar Examiners of The State Bar of California, off...