- Quick Takes: Presidents Condemn Boycott of Israel, Supercomputer Grant, Churchill Panel Offers Clarification, Aid Rules, President Placed on Leave, Dodd's Proposal for Community Colleges, 'Action Plan' for STEM Education, Oxford Governance Battle Is Back
- Quick Takes: Gifts to Education Up 9.8%, Anger on DePaul Tenure Cases, Alumni Fury at Antioch, Strike Looms in Pa., New Mex. State Settles With Muslims, Miss. Valley President Quits, Minn. and Wis. Resolve Dispute, Trent Rejects Sports Scholarships
- Quick Takes: Skipping Raises to Preserve Jobs, Censorship Alleged of 'Christian' Speech, Ayers Uninvited, Penalties for Abilene Christian, Principles for Dissemination, Failings of Health Coverage, Bogus Aid Requests, Help for Veterans, Facebook Fracas
- Quick Takes: Beacon U. to Close, Immigration Furor at Blue Ridge CC, 2 Law Schools Keep Anti-Bias Rules, Think Tank's New Leader, Faculty Quotas Ordered in India, Swindler's Suit, 16th Minute of Fame
- Quick Takes: Yale Approves Tenure Reforms, UCLA Admits More Black Applicants, Virginia Intermont Could Close, New Push Against Bush Institute, Fisk Sale of O'Keeffe Painting Blocked, Saint Joseph's Paper Apologizes, Guggenheim Winners Named
Quick Takes: Colorado Tightens Fund Raising Rules, Union Says Yale Has Bias Against Chinese Students
October 21, 2005
San Antonio, TX
Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
San Diego, CA
One of 31 institutions in the University System of Georgia, Middle Georgia State was created in 2013 by the consolidation of Macon State College and ...
Notre Dame de Namur University is the perfect place to start your college career, finish a bachelor's degree or complete a master's degree or credenti...