- Quick Takes: Mercer County CC President Fired, Journal Alternative Proposed, Wilma Closings Continue, Audit Criticizes Halifax CC President
- Quick Takes: Spending on Big-Time Athletics Hits $3.6 Billion, Bonuses End at Troubled Medical University, College Sports Faulted for Lack of Diversity in Hiring, Wilma Forces Postponements and Closings
- Quick Takes: Ohio State Librarian Cleared, Possible Sex Assault at President's Home, Al-Arian to Be Deported, Race and a Math Question, Scholarship for Duke Accuser, Wisconsin Finding Challenged, Impact of Drug Law, Iowa Tornado
- Quick Takes: Performance Gap for Athletes, $3 Million Football Coaches, Boston College's Ambitions, Middle Georgia's Facebook Ban, $100 Million for Pittsburgh Schools, $1.5M Verdict in College Hazing Death, Grawemeyer for Psychology
- Quick Takes: Legal Win for Apollo, U.S. Revokes Visas of 3 Palestinian Fulbright Scholars, Wachovia Abandons Private Student Loans, Boycott Possible of Law School Meeting, New Call for NCAA to Ban Booze Ads, Eduard Closes Campuses
Quick Takes: Classes Resume After Wilma, Unrealistic Athletes
October 25, 2005
Winston Salem, NC
Lake Forest, IL
Lock Haven University of Pennsylvania (LHUP) was founded in 1870 as the Central State Normal School, offering a two-year program designed to train tea...
Recognized as one of the "Best in the Midwest Colleges" by the Princeton Review and one of only 20 public universities ranked a "Tier 1 Midwestern Mas...