- Quick Takes: Classes Resume After Wilma, Unrealistic Athletes
- Quick Takes: Arrests at TA Rally at NYU, Halifax Community College President Defends Job, Ky. Judge Picks Student Body President
- Quick Takes: Seeking Support for Title IX, More Ethics in B-Schools, Indian Advocate Ousted at Idaho, President's Spending Questioned at Mercer County CC, Pentagon Database Criticized
- Quick Takes: Texas Colleges Close for Rita, $500,000 in Spending Questioned at American, Trading Charges in Madison
- Quick Takes: Brandeis Art Debate Continues, New School Divisions Continue, Community College Retention, Honors for A-Rod Questioned, Furloughs to Save Jobs, SUNY Makes It Official, Protests in France
Quick Takes: Mercer County CC President Fired, Journal Alternative Proposed, Wilma Closings Continue, Audit Criticizes Halifax CC President
October 27, 2005
San Marcos, TX
An intellectual destination One of the world's premier academic and research institutions, The University of Chicago has driven new ways of thinking s...
Fayetteville State University (FSU) is a member of the prestigious University of North Carolina System...