- New Programs: Nursing, Forensic Science, Yup'ik, Specialized Journalism, Construction Science
- New Programs: Nursing, Law and Medicine, Biomedical Engineering, Entrepreneurship
- New Programs: Forensic Nursing, Economics and Policy Analysis, Architecture, Wind Technology, Nutritional Sciences, Global Studies
- Colleges start new degree programs
- New Programs: Computing, Nursing, Meteorology
New Academic Programs: Nursing, Business, China and Asia-Pacific Studies, Forensic Science, Business and Doctoral Education
November 8, 2005
San Angelo, TX
Saint Paul, MN
Chicago , IL
Founded in 1947, Daemen College is a private, nonsectarian, co-educational, comprehensive institution located on a scenic thirty-nine acre campus in s...
The mission of the North Orange County Community College District is to serve and enrich our communities and inspire life-long learning by providing e...