- Quick Takes: Next Battles on Affirmative Action, High Court Turns Away 2 College Cases, Stanford's Child-Care Grants for Junior Faculty, Citadel Adds Locks, Future of European Universities
- Quick Takes: FBI Warning for Universities, Coaches' Courses Questioned, Court Upholds Right to Close Program, Impact of Loan Worries, Understanding When Students Seek Help, Georgian Court Goes SAT-Optional, New ECS Head, Defend Disabled and Lose Your Job?
- Supreme Court Hands Wrestlers Loss on Title IX
- Quick Takes: Affirmative Action Ban Upheld, Student Stress, Harvard Law Promotes Public Service, Debate on Prof's Pose on S/M Web Site, Black Hawk Cuts Jobs, NJ Probes Gossip Site, Student Avoids Expulsion in Facebook Case, NEH Honors Updike
- Quick Takes: Challenge to Data on Men's Sports, University to Sell More Eakins Works, Howard Bars Sudan Stocks, More Lender Scrutiny, Charges in N.J. Med School Case, No Confidence at Our Lady of the Lake, Indian Court Suspends Quota Additions
Quick Takes: Missouri State Eliminates 5 Teams, Oklahoma Bonds Win Court OK, Dallas Community College Fees Upheld, Loan Forgiveness Help for Disabled
December 19, 2005
Susquehanna University is a national liberal arts college committed to excellence in educating undergraduate students for productive, creative and ref...
Georgia Perimeter College is among the nation’s fastest-growing metropolitan two-year colleges...