- 4-Year Debate Over a Book Choice
- Quick Takes: Stay Denied in Research Dispute, University Without E-Mail, Anthro Journals Shift, Grad Student Detained in Russia, Complaint on Va. Tech, Texas A
- Quick Takes: Next Battles on Affirmative Action, High Court Turns Away 2 College Cases, Stanford's Child-Care Grants for Junior Faculty, Citadel Adds Locks, Future of European Universities
- Quick Takes: Saint Louis U. Wins Right to Tax Break, Shootings Prompt Hearing, Arrest for Va. Tech Comment, Student Detained With (Empty) Ammunition Belt, No Agreement on Grants, U. of Hawaii Lifts Gag Order, Report on Rankings, Foreign Fans of Summers
- Quick Takes: Missouri State Eliminates 5 Teams, Oklahoma Bonds Win Court OK, Dallas Community College Fees Upheld, Loan Forgiveness Help for Disabled
Quick Takes: Conservative Group Ends Offer to Pay Students to Monitor Courses, Supreme Court Rules Against Va. Public Colleges, New Name for Southeastern Oklahoma's Teams, Canadian Lecturer's Unusual Offer
January 24, 2006
Winston Salem, NC
Lake Forest, IL
Southern University at Shreveport , an institution within the Southern University and A & M System, seeks to provide quality education for its stu...
The Austin Community College District is the primary gateway to higher education and training for residents in eight Central Texas counties...