- Quick Takes: Princeton Bars Sudan Invesments, No Confidence at Victor Valley
- A Different Approach to Divestment
- Quick Takes: Discount Rate Up Slightly, New York City to Pay for Students to Take PSAT, Purdue Loses Patent Case, Cornell Bars Sudan Stocks, Scare at Virginia Tech
- Quick Takes: Connecticut College Wins Tax Battle, Penn Bars Investment in 7 Companies, Apollo Subpoenaed in Stock Option Inquiry, Chinese Students Riot Over Name on Diploma
- Quick Takes: Boehner Wins House Leadership Post, New Details on Bush Science Plan, Amherst Bars Sudan Investments, Texas Southern President Repays Landscaping Costs
Quick Takes: Yale Bars Sudan-Related Investments, Students Gain Influence in TV Ratings
February 16, 2006
San Marcos, TX
City College was established in 1984 as Draughon’s College of Business, a branch of Draughon’s Junior College of Business founded in 1896 in Paducah, ...
eCornell is a subsidiary of Cornell University that provides online professional and executive development to students around the world...