- Quick Takes: Southern Illinois Ends Minority-Only Fellowships, New GRE Is Delayed, SMART Grant Becomes Law, House Leaders Back McKeon as Education Chair, Canadian and Welsh Student Papers Publish Cartoon of Muhammad
- Quick Takes: Battle Continues on South African Scholar, Scholarships for Veterans, UCLA Reforms Dental Admissions, Public Crisis, Antioch Layoff Letter Withdrawn, Good Prospects for Graduating Seniors, MCAT Help for Canada, Loyal Alumni to the End
- A Withdrawn Gift Rankles at Harvard
- Quick Takes: Bowdoin Drops Loans, Scrutiny for Pluto Press, Another Indian Student Murdered, Diversity Training Questioned, Purchasing Card Fraud, Admissions Snafu, Rules on 529 Plans, Strike Ends in Israel, Tokyo Starts English-Only Grad Program
- Quick Takes: House Panel Approves NSF Increase, Dollars for Athletes in N.C., Harvard Still Waiting for $115M Gift, Dartmouth's Alumni Wars
Quick Takes: Historians Protest Visa Denial, U. of Georgia Admissions Snafu, McKeon to Lead Education Panel, Delays for Veterans, U.K. Sees Application Drop, $1 Billion Pledge for India, More Criticism of Summers, Hiram Freezes Tuition
February 17, 2006
Las Cruces, NM
Founded in 1965, UC Irvine combines the strengths of a major research university with the bounty of an incomparable Southern California location...
Our Mission: Livingstone College is a private, historically black institution that is secured by a strong commitment to quality instruction...