- New Programs: Entrepreneurialism, Environmental Sustainability, ESL
- Beyond Michigan's Race Referendum
- Supreme Court upholds right of state voters to bar consideration of race in admissions
- Quick Takes: New Mexico Highlands Settles With Ex-Professor, 'Cyberinfrastructure' in Humanities and Social Sciences, Mich. Supreme Court Shields University Documents, Israel Accuses Akron Professor of Spying, Affirmative Action at Oxford
- Essay urges colleges to rethink approaches to affirmative action
Quick Takes: Big Price Tag for Sports, Mich. Voters to Decide on Affirmative Action, Harvard Improves Aid Plan, Parental Contact, Shortfall for Houston CC, Review of Health Professions Programs, Court Win for U. of North Dakota, April Fool's Selections
March 31, 2006
Elizabethtown , PA
College Park, MD
Las Cruces, NM
South Holland, IL
Medgar Evers College was founded in 1969 through the efforts from educators and community leaders in central Brooklyn...
Georgia College is Georgia's designated Public Liberal Arts University, located in historic Milledgeville, Georgia, less than a dozen miles from the g...