- Trio of Lawsuits for 2-Year College
- Quick Takes: Publishers Settle Unauthorized Copying Suit, Students Overestimate Peer Drinking, Yeshiva U. Denies Dropping Religious Motto, Erskine Bowles to Lead NC System, UCSF Pays $92,500 to Settle Complaint on Animals
- Patent Windfall for U. of California
- Quick Takes: Harvard Moves Ahead on Stem Cells, Hobart Drops SAT, NYU Will Return Gift, Court Rejects Challenge to Medical Residency System, American U. Responds to Senator, Stanford Revamps MBA, Next Step in Open Access, End to British Pay Dispute
- Quick Takes: Oral Roberts Returns, From FIPSE to HBCU Post, Sociology Lesson, Alternative Look at Default Rates, Rochester Sued Over Dog, California Fires, Radiation Probe, Official Chalking, 'Transparency by Design'
Quick Takes: Court Rejects Beanball Suit, Unauthorized Spending at Texas Southern, Bennington Drops SAT Requirement, Income and College Attendance, Citigroup Settles With U. of Cal., Thomson Buys Atomic Dog Publishing, Patent Rankings
April 7, 2006
New York, NY
One of the nation's elite research universities, Florida State University — with the Carnegie Foundation's highest designation, Doctoral/Research Univ...
The American University of Iraq, Sulaimani is a non-profit institution for public benefit founded in 2007 to provide a student-centered American-style...