- Quick Takes: Raid and Be Raided, Antioch College President Quits, Key to Science Success, No Benefit to 'Exceptional' Lender Designation, Villanova Expels 3 Athletes, Green Mountain Drops SAT, Education Statistics, Lockout at Bishop's U.
- Quick Takes: 3 More Lenders Settle With Cuomo, Emerson Fires Dean, General Counsel Threatens Suit Against President, Motive Seen for Graduation Threats, MiraCosta President Quits, Second Search Yields Iowa President, $150M for UCSF
- Quick Takes: Ind. Students Killed in Plane Crash, Asians Top Whites at U. of Calif., CEO Accused of Harassment Quits, Michigan Drug Benefit, Miss. Crackdown on Diploma Mills, Court Rejects Challenge to Calif. Stem Cell Center, Plan on Loan Tax Credit
- Quick Takes: Next Targets for Affirmative Action Ban, Settlement in Alabama, Lumina Head to Retire, President Arrested for DUI Quits, New Grades for Some Flagships on Access, Purdue Students End Hunger Strike, UK Shifts From Peer Review, Literate Cities
- Quick Takes: Harvard Approves Gen Ed Reforms, Intelligent Design Backer Appeals Tenure Denial, Pace President Quits, File Sharing Shut Down, Out Coach Out of Job, Canadian Dispute on Distance Ed, Budget Fight, Push for Tax Credits, The Summers Settlement
Quick Takes: Silber Earns Another $6.1M From BU, Gallaudet Board Chair Quits, Deaf Students Sue Utah State, Bush Nominates Voc-Ed Official, Lenders' Report Endorses Guaranteed Loan Program, Freshmen Face Chlamydia Risk
May 10, 2006
Las Cruces, NM
Using science-based knowledge, University of Missouri Extension engages people to understand change, solve problems and make informed decisions...
Comprising five colleges - Visual and Performing Arts, Business, Education, Liberal Arts and Sciences, and Graduate Studies - Kutztown University offe...