New Presidents or Provosts: Lynn U., Mansfield U. of Pa., Murray State U., Teachers College, Temple U., U. of Denver, U. of Nevada-Reno
May 16, 2006
The following colleges and universities have named new presidents or provosts:
- Randy Dunn, state superintendent of education for the Illinois State Board of Education, has been chosen as president of Murray State University.
- Susan G. Fuhrman, dean of the University of Pennsylvania's Graduate School of Education, has been named president of Teachers College of Columbia University.
- Milton Glick, provost at Arizona State University, has been named president at the University of Nevada at Reno.
- Ann Weaver Hart, president of the University of New Hampshire, is the new president of Temple University.
- Gregg Kvistad, interim provost at the University of Denver, has been named provost.
- Maravene S. Loeschke, provost of Wilkes University, has been selected as president of Mansfield University of Pennsylvania.
- Kevin McAndrew Ross, chief operating officer of Lynn University, in Boca Raton, Fla., will become its new president, replacing his father, Donald E. Ross.