- Quick Takes: Ex-Athletes Charged in Murder, Cuts at Capital, University Relents on NYT, Reprieve at Massasoit, LeMoyne-Owen Trustees Quit, N.D. Chancellor Resigns, Research vs. Profits, N.J. Budget Stalemate, Conflict of Interest at Stanford?
- Quick Takes: La Salle Faulted on Crime Reporting, Franklin Pierce to Open in Arizona, Compensation Drops for Harvard Endowment Managers, GED Participation Is Up
- Quick Takes: Bombing at University in Baghdad, Senate Backs Earmark Disclosure, Tenure Win for Prof in New Mexico Highlands Dispute, Nevada Chancellor Rescinds Resignation, Report on Gallaudet Confrontations
- Quick Takes: Fines for Career Education, Mo. Plan to Sell Off Loan Assets Founders, Stanford Raises Contractor Wages, Smith Bans Sudan Investments
- Quick Takes: Grants for Katrina Students, Notre Dame's Bowl Millions Go to Academics, Deadline Pushed Back at NYU, Playboy Can't Use Ariz. State Logo, Arson at Georgia
Quick Takes: House Panel Sets Flat Funds for Humanities, Pension Fight in California, New Pathways to Grant Program, Ariz. Community Colleges Lose Tax Dollars, Incarnate Word vs. NYT, Enrollment Patterns, New Mexico Highlands President Suspended
June 30, 2006
Las Cruces, NM
South Holland, IL
New York, NY
St. Paul, MN
Oklahoma State University is a multi-campus public land grant educational system that improves the lives of people in Oklahoma, the nation, and the wo...
A leader among faith-based universities, Eastern Mennonite University emphasizes peacebuilding, creation care, experiential learning, and cross-cultur...