- Quick Takes: Wrongdoing and No Punishments in MIT Hiring Dispute, Changes Ordered for MCAT, Mansfield U. May Drop Football, Admissions Fraud in U. of Iowa Swimming, Less Overwork for Medical Residents
- Quick Takes: E-Mails Back Claims in MIT Dispute, Voc-Ed Bill Advances, Judge Reinstates Newspaper Adviser, Court Upholds $600,000 Award, Church-State Dispute, Watching Canadians, White House Honors Young Scientists, Post-Scandal Ad Campaign Nixed
- Quick Takes: Milton Friedman Dies, $261M for Emory, California 2-Year Colleges Criticized, Fallout From MIT Dispute, Explaining Graduation Rates, Kennedy Lays Out Priorities, 'Standing Still' on Basic Research
- Quick Takes: Loyalty Oath Compromise, Sudden Departure at Miss. State, Athletic Realities, Physicist Wins House Seat, Whistle Blower Accused of Plagiarism, Short Story Leads to Guns, MIT and Carleton Expand Aid, Lender Layoffs, Rankings Parody
- Colleges announce commencement speakers
Quick Takes: Hiring Dispute at MIT, Cuts in N.J., Credit Card Debt, Wyoming Murders, U.Va. Dean Lied to Feds, Death at Roanoke, GAO Studies File Sharing, Police Chief's Past, Nepotism in Alabama, Probation for Ky. Wesleyan, Research on Prisoners
July 17, 2006
San Angelo, TX
Saint Paul, MN
Chicago , IL
Becker College is a private, independent, co-educational four-year college offering undergraduate (associate’s and bachelor’s) degrees, and adult educ...
The University of South Dakota, founded in 1862, is the state's flagship institution, the oldest university and is designated as the only public liber...