- New Programs: Engineering, Africana Studies, Peace Studies
- Colleges start new programs
- New Programs: Applied Engineering, Nursing, Church Management
- New Programs: Paralegal Studies, Latin American Studies, Ancient Studies, International Business, Fine Arts
- New Programs: Computer-Aided Design, Environmental Studies, Architecture, Business and Music
New Programs: Special Education, Computer Science, Hebrew Studies, Auto Repair, Electrical Engineering, Latin American Studies
August 28, 2006
San Marcos, TX
Keene State, a member of the University System of New Hampshire, serves the region as New Hampshire's public residential liberal arts college...
Morton College, the second oldest community college in Illinois, was founded in 1924 to meet the educational demands in the growing communities of Ber...