- Quick Takes: Longer Waiting Lists, Juicy Answers Back, Texas Southern Ex-President Settles, Partial Vindication for Prof Fired Over E-Mail to Foreign Student, U.S. Guidance for Guarantors, Davidson's Student Fans Win Big
- Quick Takes: Win for Evolution, Ex-President of Tex. Southern Indicted, Cal State Must Pay for Expansion Impact, AAU Weighs In on Commission, $105M for Stanford, Shifts in CUNY Funding, Nelnet-Peterson's, Cal. May Join Google Project, 'Miss Tuskegee'
- Quick Takes: Dillard Announces Layoffs, Yale Music School Receives $100 Million Gift, Housing Agency Funds College Efforts to Rebuild Gulf Coast, Jury Clears Ex-President on Fraud Charges, Students Protest Loan Cuts
- Quick Takes: Congressman Challenges NCAA Tax Exemption, Ex-President Convicted of Embezzlement, Guilty Plea in Lab Firebombing, Student Teacher and U. Settle Lawsuit Over Classroom Prayer, Clackamas President on Leave
- Quick Takes: Husband-and-Wife Presidents, Bishop vs. Holy Cross, Changing a Name Back, Part-Timers Unionize at Rhode Island, Ex-President Sues E. Mich., Access for Latinos, Facebook Fracas at Regent, Oxford Invite for Holocaust Denier, Nude on Rug Stolen
Quick Takes: New Approach to Survey Studies, Ex-President to Provost, Dissecting Spellings Panel, NY Orders Trade School to Close, House Passes NIH Bill, Bringing Custodial Jobs on Payroll, House Extends HEA, Pro-Science Candidates, Reform of Med Schools
September 28, 2006
New York, NY
Educational Excellence In One of the South’s Most Vibrant Cities Ask anyone who knows about Rhodes College and you will learn about this rare jewel am...
Covenant University is a growing, dynamic vision-birthed, vision driven University, founded on a Christian mission ethos and committed to pioneering e...