- Quick Takes: Pro-Israel Group's Academic Freedom Plan, Not So Distant Distance Education, Anxiety Disorders on the Rise, Sierra Nevada's Reorganization Plan, CollegeNet vs. XAP
- NCAA Considers Transgender Policy
- Quick Takes: A Prof and His Drug Company Ties, Madonna Constantine Sues Columbia, Scrutiny of Ads Against Gay Marriage, Attack on Muslim Student at Elmhurst, Economics Nobel, 'Blazing Saddles' Misfires, The Right Kind of Complaint
- Most colleges adjust to moving away from Native American mascots
- Quick Takes: French Scientist and 2 Americans Share Chemistry Nobel, Lamar Campuses Will Open Again in 2 Weeks, 3 Instructors Suspended at Appalachian Technical College
Quick Takes: Economics Nobel, Another Speech Furor at Columbia, Rushdie to Emory, Strike Averted at Harper, Suit to Block Coeducation, CollegeNET vs. XAP, North Dakota Sues NCAA, Eating Disorders
October 9, 2006
San Marcos, TX
One of the Nation's premier small liberal arts colleges, Ohio Wesleyan University—or OWU (pronounced “oh-WOO”)—Ohio Wesleyan boasts a rigorous curricu...
MSJC is a comprehensive community college that is part of California’s 112-community college system...