- Quick Takes: Oversight of For-Profits in Calif., 30 Years for Killers of Vermont Anthropologist, San Diego Deal Probed, Eastern Ore. President Quits, Mixed Ruling on Student Press Case, Surge in Female Enrollment at RPI, Europe Extends Exchange Efforts
- Quick Takes: Sallie Mae Will Pick Up New Default Fee, California Faculty Oust Leader, Storm Damages Kansas Campus, Wright State Coach Quits, U. of Akron Undercover Probe Questioned, Facebook Profiles of Alleged Arsonists, European Education Analyzed
- Quick Takes: Publishing Rules, Prof Wins Visa, Museum Director Quits, Oral Roberts Sued, Talks on Sallie Mae, Army to Offer Credit, Using Facebook to Mock Jena 6, Sports Hiring, Salve Regina Forfeits Games, Tuition Freeze Eyed, American Style Down Under
- Quick Takes: International Principles for Rankings, Interest Rates to Spike, Increase in State Student Aid, Larry Summers's Last Stand, Financing Graduate School, Catawba in the Clear, Capital U. CFO Quits, Speech Clampdown for LSU Professor
- Quick Takes: Seattle VP Quits, Scrutiny of Travel at Mesa, Desegregation Suit, Pentagon Spying, British Spying, E-Mail Dispute, Presidential Leave After DUI Arrest, Katrina Claims Questioned, Impact of Black Colleges, Shleifer Loses Chair and Keeps Job
Quick Takes: Editorial Board of 'Topology' Quits, Uncertainty Over Iranian Students, Stimulants of Choice, Broward President Quits, Thomson to Sell Higher Ed Operations, A Chancellor Begs, A Dog (Maybe) Bites Man Story
October 27, 2006
San Angelo, TX
Saint Paul, MN
Chicago , IL
Founded in 1852, Tufts University is recognized among the premier universities in the United States...
Brooklyn College is an integral part of the civic, urban and artistic energy of New York and uses the entire city as a living classroom that broadens ...