- Quick Takes: Rhetoric and Protest at Columbia, Education Dept. Unveils College Search Site, Genius Grants, What the CDC Missed, Berry Settles Rape Suit, Freshman Charged in Shootings, Student Satisfaction Gaps, Campus Visits, ACC Impact
- Quick Takes: Education Dept. Study Backs Program Administration Wants to Kill, Security Glitch in Loan Database, Survey Suggests SAT Scores Didn't Fall, Boston Backs Off Lab Rules, Fields Medal Rejected, Student Editor Apologizes, USC Sues Over Hospital
- Education Dept. Choice: Narrow or Broad?
- Quick Takes: AAU Releases Principles on Loans, Congress Presses Education Dept. on Oversight, Community Colleges on California Ballot, New Adjunct Union, Violent Attacks on Education in Iraq, NCAA Bars Texting of Recruits
- Quick Takes: New Plagiarism Charges Against Wesley President, Universities Win in Patent Dispute, Official Tapped for Temporary Education Dept. Post, Top 10 IT Issues, Authenticity of Northridge Gift Questioned, Hawks Replace Braves at Chowan
Quick Takes: Old Dominion's Mistake, Hopkins Sanctions Fraternity, Education Dept. Eyes College Board Panel on Aid System, Kaplan Wants to Launch in UK, LSU Medicine Returns to New Orleans, Segregating Women in Iran
November 21, 2006
San Marcos, TX
Located four blocks from the White House, The George Washington University was created by an Act of Congress in 1821...
Originally founded in 1909, Samuel Merritt University (SMU) is a fully accredited health sciences institution located in Oakland, California...