- Jury Orders U. of Phoenix Parent to Pay $277 Million
- Quick Takes: Another Study Calls Profs Liberal, Med School Enrollments Up, Second Koran in Toilet at Pace, Cal State Trustees Cancel Trip, Mass. Aid Plan, Bad Quarter for Phoenix, Career College Chief to Step Down, Progress on European Tech Institute?
- Quick Takes: Nelnet Likes GOP, Report on Chancellor's Suicide, Price of Football, Aid Priorities at Tufts and Wash. State, Auburn Courses Were Easy for Everyone, Lock Haven Drug Bust, Is Oxford Selling Admissions Slots?, Apollo's Stock Option Woes
- Quick Takes: Chu and Duncan Share Views, Georgia GOP vs. Stem Cell Studies, When 'or More' Isn't Enough, Part-Time MBA Woes, Israel Programs Dropped, Vatican Praises Shifts in Seminaries, Classes on Good Friday Restored, Grow Your Own Research Subjects
- Excommunication Fears Overstated
Quick Takes: Apollo's Stock Option Woes, Indiana Governor's Big Plan for Higher Ed, Pipe Bombs in Dorm, Polarized Views on Stem Cell Research, Flaws Cited in Medical Intern System
December 15, 2006
New York, NY
West Virginia University at Parkersburg is a community and technical college offering a blend of certificate and associate programs as well as select ...
Baruch offers 23 undergraduate majors and 30 graduate-level specializations through our three acclaimed schools...