- Quick Takes: Fisk and O'Keeffe Museum Compromise, Eastern Mich. Alters Crime Policies, Bribes for Foreign Students, Voorhees and President Move On, Fight Over Ousted Prof in New Zealand, Crown College Stripped of Accreditation
- Quick Takes: Yale Approves Tenure Reforms, UCLA Admits More Black Applicants, Virginia Intermont Could Close, New Push Against Bush Institute, Fisk Sale of O'Keeffe Painting Blocked, Saint Joseph's Paper Apologizes, Guggenheim Winners Named
- Quick Takes: Art Disputes at Fisk and Randolph, Education Dept. Oversight Faulted, Publishers' Lobbying Questioned, Ave Maria Law Accreditation at Risk, Miracle for Stonehill, Noose at Maryland, Trips and Spa Treatments, U. of Hawaii Settles Suit
- Quick Takes: Judge Blocks Fisk From Selling Art, IRS Releases New 990 Form, Athletics Overhaul at Toledo
- Judge Blocks Sale of Art by Fisk
Quick Takes: Crow Vows Limited Use of Rankings in Contract, Escalating Criticism of Florida A
March 20, 2007
New York, NY
St. Paul, MN
Las Cruces, NM
South Holland, IL
Crown College is situated on a beautiful 215-acre campus about 30 minutes west of Minneapolis near Waconia, Minnesota...
The Community College of Allegheny County, located in Pittsburgh, is the largest institution of postsecondary higher education in Pennsylvania...