- Quick Takes: No Confidence at Ohio U., Southern Accountability, Corporate Foundations Increase Giving, U. of Wash. Bars Sudan Stocks, Ky. Student Paper Rejects Ad Criticizing Coach, Va. Student Papers Challenge Ban on Booze Ads
- Quick Takes: Patriot Act Fallout, N. Dakota Wins Round and Newberry Gives Up on Team Names, Sorority Arrests, Donor Withdraws $20M, Capella IPO, Georgetown Students' Religion, Ala. Sues Artist, Lafayette Bars Sudan Stocks, Sale of Painting Stuns Philly
- After slight dip, athletes' graduation rates back up
- NCAA data show more athletes graduating from college
- NCAA athlete graduation rates up in football and men's basketball, but down over all
Quick Takes: Challenge to Data on Men's Sports, University to Sell More Eakins Works, Howard Bars Sudan Stocks, More Lender Scrutiny, Charges in N.J. Med School Case, No Confidence at Our Lady of the Lake, Indian Court Suspends Quota Additions
March 30, 2007
San Marcos, TX
One of sixteen colleges comprising the South Carolina Technical College System, the Technical College of the Lowcountry traces its origin to the Mathe...
Our Mission: Livingstone College is a private, historically black institution that is secured by a strong commitment to quality instruction...