New Programs: Lab Technology, Bioethics, Fire Science, Biology Education, Communications, Engineering, Documentary Studies
April 4, 2007
- Anne Arundel Community College, in Maryland, is starting an associate of applied science program to train medical laboratory technicians.
- Case Western Reserve University is starting a dual graduate program in which students will earn a master's of social science administration and a master of arts degree in bioethics.
- Eastern Kentucky University is starting an online bachelor of science degree in fire and safety engineering technology.
- Fordham University, in collaboration with the Bronx Zoo, is starting a master of science program in conservation biology education.
- Northwestern College, in Iowa, has changed its communications major into three specialized majors: cinemal and digital video, journalism, and public relations.
- Robert Morris University, in Pennsylvania, has added new concentrations -- in mechanical and industrial engineering -- to the institution's engineering program.
- The State University of New York at Albany is starting an undergraduate program in documentary studies.
Madison College provides top, hands-on training for more than 140 careers through our associate degree, professional certificate and transfer programs...
We are one of 28 Jesuit colleges and universities in the country, and we embody a more than 450-year-old tradition, conceived and initiated by St...