- New Programs: Nursing, Nuclear Medicine Technology, English, Industrial Engineering, International Law
- New Programs: Sustainable Food and Bioenergy, Mental Disability Law, Social Work, Corporate Law and Finance
- New Programs: Educational Leadership, Biostatistics, Nursing, Agriculture, Design Criticism, Public Health
- Colleges start new programs
- New Programs: Graphic Communications, Financial Services Law, Wine Business Management
New Programs: Business and Government, Nursing, Fine Arts, Social Inequality, Educational Leadership
April 5, 2007
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Las Cruces, NM
A trusted steward, the West Hills Community College District actively engages, encourages, enriches and empowers students, faculty, staff and the comm...
Grand Rapids Junior College (GRJC) was founded in 1914 by the Grand Rapids Board of Education after a resolution was passed by the University of Michi...