- Quick Takes: Seattle VP Quits, Scrutiny of Travel at Mesa, Desegregation Suit, Pentagon Spying, British Spying, E-Mail Dispute, Presidential Leave After DUI Arrest, Katrina Claims Questioned, Impact of Black Colleges, Shleifer Loses Chair and Keeps Job
- Quick Takes: Bomb Probe at UCLA, 'Life Skills' Post at Iowa State, Archibishop Denounces Creighton Profs, Bishop State President Quits, Professor Who Had Affair Sues, Suit Over Tuition Help for Veterans, NCAA Punishes Cheyney U.
- Quick Takes: Ind. Students Killed in Plane Crash, Asians Top Whites at U. of Calif., CEO Accused of Harassment Quits, Michigan Drug Benefit, Miss. Crackdown on Diploma Mills, Court Rejects Challenge to Calif. Stem Cell Center, Plan on Loan Tax Credit
- Quick Takes: Editorial Board of 'Topology' Quits, Uncertainty Over Iranian Students, Stimulants of Choice, Broward President Quits, Thomson to Sell Higher Ed Operations, A Chancellor Begs, A Dog (Maybe) Bites Man Story
- Quick Takes: Department Declines to Review President's Dissertation, No Confidence Vote at Antioch, Dean Accused of Harassment Quits, Death in Dorm Fight, Governance Reform at Roger Williams, Philanthropy Debate, Defense of Peer Review
Quick Takes: President Accused of Harassment Quits, 14 Arrested in Bishop State Inquiry, Evaluations Sought for Science Education, Consortium to Move From Austin to Albany, Kennedy Alleges Conflicts of Interest in Reading Program, Enrollment and Aid Data
May 10, 2007
Las Cruces, NM