- New academic programs in biotechnology, nursing, public health
- Colleges start new programs
- New Programs: Homeland Security, Communications, International Affairs, Biotechnology, Psychology
- New Programs: Computing, Nursing, Meteorology
- New Programs: Interactive Media, Forensic Nursing, Communicative Disorders, Digital Media, Nutrition
New Programs: Entrepreneurship, Communications, Nursing, Specialized M.B.A.'s,
May 17, 2007
South Holland, IL
New York, NY
St. Paul, MN
Las Cruces, NM
This eastern Mediterranean institution is a liberal arts university which emphasizes a challenging curriculum, good teacher-student relations, and emp...
Founded in 1906, Georgia Southwestern State University is located in Americus, one of Georgia's most historic and graceful antebellum cities...