- End of the Line for Wash. Affirmative Action Case
- Quick Takes: Supreme Court Refuses Appeal on Tissue Ownership, Dartmouth Replaces Loans With Grants, Archibishop vs. Coach, Hunger Strike Ends
- Quick Takes: Protest Over Political Ban at Illinois, Another Scandal for Pa. Loan Agency, Patent Loss for Johns Hopkins, Sick Students at Georgetown, Ig Nobel Prizes
- Colleges announce commencement speakers
- Quick Takes: Scholars Back Churchill, Stem Cell Patents Questioned, Compromise Proposed at Eastern Mich., Murder-Suicide at U. of Wash., Norfolk State Student Charged in Stabbing, Dartmouth Sued for $20M, Westfield State Incorrectly Accepts Applicants
Quick Takes: Arrests at Board Meeting, Speaker Uninvited, Critical Voice Wins Dartmouth Race, Mixed Reaction to Mass. Shake-Up, Concerns on Patent Legislation, California Supreme Court Rejects Stem Cell Challenge, Illinois Drops Sudan Investments
May 18, 2007
Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
San Antonio, TX
San Diego, CA
The nation's largest and most comprehensive state university system, The State University of New York (SUNY), was founded at Potsdam, New York in 1816...
Founded in 1963, Kennesaw State University (KSU) is the third-largest in the University System of Georgia with more than 22,500 undergraduate and grad...