- Colleges start academic programs
- New Programs: Biotechnology, Paralegal Training, Physical Therapy, National Security, Sport Management, Social Work, Urban Studies
- New Programs: Nursing, Museums, Public Health, Biochemistry
- Colleges start new academic programs
- New Programs: Nursing, Nutrition, Emergency Management
New Programs: Physical Therapy, Organizational Leadership, Teaching and Learning, Biochemistry, Ballet Pedagogy, Nursing, Public Management, Golf Management
July 5, 2007
Winston Salem, NC
Lake Forest, IL
Florida Polytechnic University was created by the 2012 Florida legislature to be the state’s STEM-focused four-year public university...
Hamilton College is one of the nation’s top liberal arts colleges. It is independent, highly selective, coeducational and residential...