- Colleges start academic programs
- New Programs: Biotechnology, Paralegal Training, Physical Therapy, National Security, Sport Management, Social Work, Urban Studies
- New Programs: Nursing, Museums, Public Health, Biochemistry
- Colleges start new academic programs
- New Programs: Nursing, Nutrition, Emergency Management
New Programs: Physical Therapy, Organizational Leadership, Teaching and Learning, Biochemistry, Ballet Pedagogy, Nursing, Public Management, Golf Management
July 5, 2007
Winston Salem, NC
Lake Forest, IL
Since its founding in 1946, Holyoke Community College has focused on inspiring futures through education and training, access, and engagement...
Founded in 1906, Georgia Southwestern State University is located in Americus, one of Georgia's most historic and graceful antebellum cities...