- Colleges add new programs
- Colleges start new programs
- New Programs: Forensic Nursing, Economics and Policy Analysis, Architecture, Wind Technology, Nutritional Sciences, Global Studies
- New Programs: Sleep Disorders, Information Assurance, Digital Media, Nursing
- New Programs: Business and Government, Nursing, Fine Arts, Social Inequality, Educational Leadership
New Programs: Anglican Studies, Information Assurance, Educational Leadership, Engineering Technology, Nursing, Architecture, Information Management
August 7, 2007
Mount Vernon, IA
Richmond , VA
Medgar Evers College was founded in 1969 through the efforts from educators and community leaders in central Brooklyn...
The College of Lake County is a large diverse district serving the third largest population in the Illinois community college system with 713,000 resi...