- Quick Takes: Crow Vows Limited Use of Rankings in Contract, Escalating Criticism of Florida A
- Quick Takes: Museum Drops Suit Against Fisk, Harvard Loses Investment Chief, Social Work Education Criticized, Advice on Affirmative Action, Bloody Bar Fight
- Quick Takes: Yale Approves Tenure Reforms, UCLA Admits More Black Applicants, Virginia Intermont Could Close, New Push Against Bush Institute, Fisk Sale of O'Keeffe Painting Blocked, Saint Joseph's Paper Apologizes, Guggenheim Winners Named
- Quick Takes: Art Disputes at Fisk and Randolph, Education Dept. Oversight Faulted, Publishers' Lobbying Questioned, Ave Maria Law Accreditation at Risk, Miracle for Stonehill, Noose at Maryland, Trips and Spa Treatments, U. of Hawaii Settles Suit
- Quick Takes: Irvine Stops Accepting Transfer Payments, Fisk Art Deal Again Challenged, The Senior Student Market, Lourdes Criticized for Gay Club, Faculty Strike at Acadia, Reform in India
Quick Takes: Fisk and O'Keeffe Museum Compromise, Eastern Mich. Alters Crime Policies, Bribes for Foreign Students, Voorhees and President Move On, Fight Over Ousted Prof in New Zealand, Crown College Stripped of Accreditation
August 8, 2007
New York, NY
The Fashion Institute of Technology is a State University of New York college of art and design located in New York City...
The University's contemporary 190 acre campus is located in Rio Grande, Ohio, nestled in the beautiful rolling hills of the Southeastern region of the...