- Differing Standards on Plagiarism
- Southern Illinois President Cleared of Plagiarism
- Quick Takes: Ex-Coach Wins $2M in Suit, Approval for Chinatown Campus, New U.S. Negotiations on Aid, Faculty Split at SIU, Bob Jones U. and Romney, Humanities Network, Strike in Israel
- Quick Takes: Call for Athletic Reform, Auburn Tightens Rules, Missouri Limits Coaches' Contracts, Southern Illinois Defends Leaders, Michigan State Eliminates Loans for Neediest, NCAA Clears Military School
- Plagiarism and the President
Quick Takes: Congress Passes Aid Bill, $113M for Berkeley Endowed Chairs, Plagiarism Review at SIU, Adjuncts Charge Age Bias, Donor Relationship Probed, Stem Cell Battle, Protest Disrupts Regents, QB Charged With Murder, Extra Arm, Governor Spellings?
September 10, 2007
San Marcos, TX
The American University in Dubai is a private, non-sectarian institution of higher learning founded in 1995...
Mission Statement Husson is a private institution of post-secondary education offering undergraduate and graduate degrees in business, health, educati...