- Quick Takes: Publishing Rules, Prof Wins Visa, Museum Director Quits, Oral Roberts Sued, Talks on Sallie Mae, Army to Offer Credit, Using Facebook to Mock Jena 6, Sports Hiring, Salve Regina Forfeits Games, Tuition Freeze Eyed, American Style Down Under
- Quick Takes: Md. Court Rejects Out-of-State Tuition Rules, Suspicious Powder in Dorm, Shasta President Quits, Brown Bars Sudan Stocks, Report Examines Basketball Feeder Schools, Princeton Promotes Government Service, Report on Ward Churchill Delayed
- Quick Takes: $2B Victory for Enron Investors, Minnesota Restructures, Rose-Hulman Chief Quits, Smoother Sailing, Grade Changes at Dodge City, PR Gaffe at Colorado
- Quick Takes: Oversight of For-Profits in Calif., 30 Years for Killers of Vermont Anthropologist, San Diego Deal Probed, Eastern Ore. President Quits, Mixed Ruling on Student Press Case, Surge in Female Enrollment at RPI, Europe Extends Exchange Efforts
- Quick Takes: Gifts to Education Up 9.8%, Anger on DePaul Tenure Cases, Alumni Fury at Antioch, Strike Looms in Pa., New Mex. State Settles With Muslims, Miss. Valley President Quits, Minn. and Wis. Resolve Dispute, Trent Rejects Sports Scholarships
Quick Takes: Oral Roberts President Quits, Suit on Investment, College Cuts Friday Classes, Student Dragged to Death, Green Building Kills Birds, Where Psychoanalysis Isn't Taught, Auction to Name Butterfly, Grievances in Egypt, Oxford Speakers
November 26, 2007
New York, NY
Recognized as one of the "Best in the Midwest Colleges" by the Princeton Review and one of only 20 public universities ranked a "Tier 1 Midwestern Mas...
Founded in 1961, the Graduate Center is the doctorate-granting institution of the City University of New York (CUNY)...