- What Harvard's Choice Means
- Quick Takes: Jury Awards $19M to Former Fresno Coach, Woods Hole Sued by Anti-Evolution Biologist, Poll on Immigrant Tuition, Students Without Mumps Shots Banned, Speech Codes, Grawemeyer in Religion
- Converts to Leading Women's Colleges
- Quick Takes: Harvard's Shortlist, Anti-Gay Slurs on Dead Pledge, Layoffs at Southern Oregon, Undercover Applicants to Britain, Court Grants Immunity to Miami U. Officers, Jaywalking Arrest Investigated
- Quick Takes: Faust Didn't Say It, Questions on Colorado Choice, Slippage at Sallie Mae, Charleston Southern Settles Suit, Reforming Higher Ed in Middle East, $5M Surprise for Temple U.
Quick Takes: Big 10 Provosts vs. Drew Faust, Student Turnout Up in New Hampshire, Earmarks Are Back, 3,850 Denied In-State Tuition in Arizona, Fresno State Adds 2 Women's Teams, NCAA Punishes Prairie View, BBC Exposes Dubious University
January 9, 2008
New York, NY
Medgar Evers College was founded in 1969 through the efforts from educators and community leaders in central Brooklyn...
Villanova University was founded in 1842 by the Order of Saint Augustine...