- Sports antitrust lawyer's latest target: NCAA scholarship limits
- EA settlement with athletes portrayed in video games bodes poorly for NCAA
- Academics to propose federal legislation restructuring NCAA
- Calls for major reform of college sports unlikely to produce meaningful change
- Quick Takes: Congress Approves Aid for La. Colleges, N. Dakota Plans NCAA Suit Over Mascot, Advice on Transporting Students, Miami Janitors Vote to Unionize, $500M Energy Institute Planned, SUNY-Alfred President Quits
Quick Takes: NCAA Settles Antitrust Suit, Emerging Technologies for Learning, Career Colleges Fight Default Provision, Sex Workers' Art at William
January 30, 2008
San Angelo, TX
Saint Paul, MN
Chicago , IL
Georgia Southern, a member institution of the University System of Georgia, is classified as a Doctoral/Research University...
Columbus State Community College has been dedicated to meeting the educational needs of our community for more than 40 years...