- Quick Takes: Agenda for the Candidates, Aid Ban for Drug Convicts Upheld, Deadbeat Dad as Donor, CFO Views, Settlement With Test-Prep Company, Michigan Opens Health Curriculum, Ghana Trip Faulted, No SMU Pub, Academy Names Members, Philosophical Muffin
- Quick Takes: E-Mails Back Claims in MIT Dispute, Voc-Ed Bill Advances, Judge Reinstates Newspaper Adviser, Court Upholds $600,000 Award, Church-State Dispute, Watching Canadians, White House Honors Young Scientists, Post-Scandal Ad Campaign Nixed
- Quick Takes: Gas Leak Sickens VT Students, Psychologists Condemn Torture, Iowa Settles Suits on 'Monster Study,' Race and Teacher Tests, Court Tells Southern Ill. to Release Documents, How SMU Courted Bush, Purdue Suspends 5 Frats, Closing Tunnels
- Quick Takes: $190 Million Sale of Touro Online Division, Policy on Corporate Names, Swastika Painted on Professor's Door, Noose Art Offends, No Confidence at MassBay, Gaza Students Can't Return to U.S.
- Scholarly Archive or Ideological Center?
Quick Takes: Budget Games, Bias Found Against Lesbian Employee, Blood Drives Barred, Arson Admitted, SMU Considers Pub, Penn State Settles Brick Dispute, Touro May Sell Law School, Strike Ends in Canada, Torture Device Assignment, Scholarship for Waiter
February 4, 2008
Las Cruces, NM
Crown College is situated on a beautiful 215-acre campus about 30 minutes west of Minneapolis near Waconia, Minnesota...
Columbus State University, a member of the University System of Georgia, is located 100 miles southwest of Atlanta on the banks of the churning Chatta...